Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Welcome to the Wing Dome!!

I need to fill my time and write my words with a focus on another adventure. Granted projects that don't include libations of the booze-y variety don't sound as intriguing or nearly as fun, but so long as I have a little person growing inside me divine indulgences such as manhattans are simply out of the question.

I've thought about doing a burger comparison but feel as that is almost too easy.....besides every one is doing it......Tacos? Nah, I like tacos but I don't LOVE them. Soooooo I'm doing wings....
Here's my logic....not all wings are created equal. Many establishments from the swank wine and dine places to the greasy neighborhood bars have wings.....and often they strive to put their own spin on things. There's Asian, BBQ, Traditional Spice, Curry, Jamaican Jerk and more. They come fried, baked and seared. Smothered and swimming to dry. You name it.SO then, there you have it.......my pregnant culinary journey to all things wings that Tacoma has to offer.

This will also feature how we do them up at home!

First stop to be announced soon so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment