Thursday, November 1, 2012

Working On That List Of Mine

My truest of friends know all this, hell even those who pay attention on the interwebs know all this but one day I can look back on it all and jog what will definitely be my foggy memory. It's already going and I'm not of sufficient age. SO I SAY~
 
Though I haven't taken that glass blowing class, I DID purchase a certificate for an intro at Tacoma Glass Blowing Studio. Now just to make time.

Deep Clean, this will take time. The kitchen is looking pretty damn good. I haven't seen the top of my fridge in at least a year......now I can. Victory! Small ones count.

Graduate from freelancer to columnist? Why yes, yes I DID. *happy dance* Thanks to Ron Swarner of the Weekly Volcano I am now acting as weekly foodie columnist. I cannot begin to state my excitement and sheer fear at what is to come. I could not have hoped for a more fitting position. I get to write about all things yum in the south sound. Help a gal out by sending any grand ideas. I feel as though I can only grow and learn from this experience. And live for the deadline. Way better than clocking in for that work day with no absolute goal ahead except to get through that eight hour work day unscathed.
HELLO, it's the Weekly Volcano! Legit. weeklyvolcano.com
Add to that another amazing "job," Editor (doesn't that sound important?) of Wrist Magazine. I will share more on this later. In the grand scheme of things these two new developments alone are a LEAP into the proper direction. Thank you cosmos. wristmag.com
No baby yet, much to Gramma Casellas disappointment....we keep trying. :)
Tattoo appointment set for December 19th. In the event I'm not having a baby of course.
Training began today for another new position, Executive Director of the North Tacoma branch of Peace Out. They are attempting a pilot and expanding....and I am so very honored to be one of three new members helping make this reality. More on this later as well. mypeaceout.org.
Pinterest dates. So far we've made scarves, began cork balls and made pumpkin cake. B O O M. I should start a crazy crafty lady mom blog or something. Be prepared when I'm unable to sip my way to wordy inspiration that this may be reality.
That leaves plenty on my list but DAMN it's a good start. My heart and life is so full.
 
I may have had a cocktail or two before writig this....what's it to you?








 

No comments:

Post a Comment